Kaleidoskoop is the biggest students pitching competition
in South-Estonia. Every autumn the Finals are held at the international business festival
sTARTUp Day where 10 best teams will step on the pitching stage to present their validated business and project ideas to the panel of judges. In Spring Kaleidoskoop Finals take place at Delta Economics Conference. The next Kaleidoskoop takes place on May 21th at Delta Economics Conference 2020 “TURN”.
Winners of spring 2019 - io_developers
Winners of 2017 spring - Will Digital
Winners of 2016 autumn - Festera
In the pre-selection round, 10 best teams will be selected to compete in the finals.
- At least 50% of the team members should be students from universities, vocational or general education schools.
- All the teams have 3 minutes for a pitch.
- The teams will have 5 minutes for questions from the jury.
- A perfect pitch would include the following information: team name, description of the problem, offered a solution, potential market, competition, business model, the competence of the team.
- A pitch can be either in English or Estonian. But keep in mind that TOP 10 can only pitch in English!
- Up to 3 slides can be used. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Slides need to be ppt file in size 16x9 and may not contain animations (because these might not work). If more than 3 slides are sent, organizers will select 3 to put to the ppt. There is a slide with the team name for each team.
- Best STARTERtartu programme team will pitch in STARTER finals
Financial award from Tartu City Government
- Special awards form sTARTUp Lab
- Tickets to Lattitude59
- Tickets to sTARTUp Day 2021