Idea Storm's keynote speakers are Triin Kask and Mart Salumäe!
Idea Storm on 22nd of February is an inspirational event that brings together 22 entrepreneurs and 300 students to create and share ideas that could change the world! Now it's the right time to announce and introduce our keynote speakers!
- has seen life in Silicon Valley.
- knows the taste of failure and success.
- is the winner of Slush Seedcamp competition 2015.
- is inspiring entrepreneurship trainer and mentor.
- is a Ph.D. candidate in Economics at the University of Tartu.
- is mother of 3 children.
Nevercode started from the simple idea to help developers to build mobile apps faster and defect free. Today Nevercode’s artificial technology provides this service.
Mart Salumäe is the co-founder of Decomer Technology and he just finished STARTER programme. Mart’s trigger is his passion. How to turn your passion into a dream job and be good at pitching? He is the right person to share his experience.
- defended his Master thesis in UT on “Gelatin based bioplastic films”.
- co-founded company “Decomer Technology” in 2017
- applied to Vega (science-based ideas) fund and got accepted
- won 2 competitions at sTARTUp Day (Kaleidoskoop and STARTER pitching competitions)
- been selected to Ajujaht Top 30
Decomer Technology develops bioplastics, which is used to package honey. In hot tea water the bioprotein-based bioplastic dissolves and is not harmful to health.
Registration for Idea Storm IV. 100 Ideas that will Change the World is now open! Let's change the world together! The event is free for everyone but please make sure to register before!
The event is funded by European Social Fund.
Ukrainian university lecturers develop entrepreneurial knowledge in the Startup Lab training programme
On Thursday, 8 June, the spring semester of the Estonian-Ukrainian cooperation project ended with an online Demo Day, where teams of Ukrainian university lecturers presented the business ideas they had developed over the previous four months.
Kaleidoskoop Finalists announced
For the first time in almost two years the student business ideas comperitionm Kaleidoskoop pre-selection was held in person again. The student teams presented their business ideas during the 3-minute pitch. The jury selected five teams that will present their ideas at the international business festival sTARTUp Day on August 26.
Mentors’ feedback helped the STARTER teams flourish
Mentor Feedback Carousel is one of the most valued parts of the STARTERtartu programme. This year it took place in Spark HUB on the 24th of March. Teams met up with experienced mentors in different fields to get vital feedback on their idea.