Best Thing About STARTERtartu Programme?
- The whole programme was an emotional rollercoaster,
- To be honest, I would’ve never thought that I would join to build a startup. I’m so glad that I did.
- I always looked forward to the next workshop because they were exciting and engaging.
- At Mentor Feedback Carousel when talking to experts I learned so much more about my own idea and got pointers to make it better.
- Mentor-feedback carousel was the best. Hear a lot of different opinions and suggestions that made me come back down to earth and into the real world. Feedback from mentors was so beneficial.
- Meeting people who are already involved with startups and getting to know their experience.
- Brainstorming and developing with the coolest teammates. And also having fun with them at the same time.
- All the practical workshops were great. Especially Pitching Training workshop. I got the confidence and basic knowledge on how to leave a memorable impression.
- I had an amazing opportunity to attend STARTERtartu. I missed only 1 workshop and I regret that.
- Meeting with potential investors and getting hands-on input for our business.
- The snacks were delicious. :)
Come and join either way:
✅ If you have an idea that could change the world - even a little bit - we will help you to develop and test the idea, find teammates, take first steps and bring your idea to life!
✅ If you don't have an idea then you can find the idea that interests you from the hackathon! Simply show up, listen to different pitches and join the team that you like the best!
At the Starter launch event 32 innovative ideas were presented
Students competed for prizes at the Kaleidoskoop Finals
Kaleidoskoop, the biggest student pitching competition in South Estonia, reached the finals: five student teams presented their business ideas at the Startup Day business festival, held from 25 to 27 August.
UT Startup Lab proves that entrepreneurial education is possible online
Starter Tartu spring programme comes to an end with the spring semester. This semester was a challenge for both the Startup Lab and the students, because instead of physical meetings, all activities were organised online. Nevertheless, a large number of enterprising students completed the programme.