15.30 @ Pitching stage
The best STARTER programme team will be selected on the 30th of January at sTARTUp Day 15.30 on the Pitching stage! Most of the teams have been working on their ideas since September and all four programmes have selected their best ideas to compete at the STARTER Pitching competition.
Six best STARTER programme teams all over Estonia get together to pitch their ideas at the business festival sTARTUp Day Pitching stage. Selected teams are winners of pre-round pitching competitions in Tallinn and in Tartu. The overall winner will get tickets to Arctic15 - the most effective matchmaking startup event in the Nordics and Baltics.
- Triin Kask (Nevercode co-founder)
- Ivo Remmelg (President of EstBAN)
- Arta Abasina (Investment and Operations Director at Overkill Ventures)
- AdZillah - We are building the device and web app to make easy to run indoor banner ads on screens and gather statistics about emotions that people had looking at that ads, in order to help our customers to improve their ads.
- BinFree - BinFree is a doorstep service that aims to help out people to return their
bottles to the deposit system without hassle and engage in a more
sustainable lifestyle at a low cost.
- newHorizons - newHorizons is an empowering program for schoolgirls from rural areas in developing countries.
- Recovery Companion - Recovery Companion is a health application, that precisely matches them for support and mentorship to empower them take control of their journey and navigate the healthcare system better.
- io_developers- Our product ZoomX is an All-in-One eyeglass, controlled via mobile app, that allows customers to continuously adjust vision on objects, as they wish.
- Second team will be selected during the same day at Kaleidoskoop pitching competition!
The event is funded by the European Social Fund.
I am aware and I give my permission to:
1. Take pictures of me at the public event.
2. Use the pictures and videos for marketing purposes in the programme communications.
3. Use my information for entrepreneurship programme Edu ja Tegu participants statistics and feedback.