room 1021 at 16:00
User experience design is an extremely vast, multidisciplinary and fascinating field. UX design team lead Helen Kokk will open up this topic by taking a closer look at basic principles of the design process and tools used in Nortal. During the talk, we dive into two successful case studies and dig deeper to find out how to get measurable results in UX.
Nortal is the company of the year 2020 and the best exporter 2020 of Estonia! Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. Their vision is to build a seamless society by combining the unique experience of transforming Estonia into a digital leader and creating change in businesses with a strategic approach and data-driven technology.
Event takes place on 12 November at 16:00 at UT Delta Centre, room 1021.
The event is in English and free for all. Registration is needed because spots are limited.
Register here: https://forms.gle/E5JErKytSR1bTfZU8
PS! The event is also streamed live. The link to the live stream will be sent on the same day. Let us know in the registration form if you want to get a live stream link.
COVID 19 guidance:
- Keep distance in study rooms and corridors.
- Wear a mask if you feel the need.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands.
- If you feel ill or have been in contact with someone who has symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
I am aware and I give my permission to:
1. Take pictures of me at the public event.
2. Use the pictures and videos for marketing and communication purposes.