STARTER programme ends with business and project ideas competition Kaleidoskoop. In the pre-selection round, the 5 best teams will be selected to compete in the finals.Announcement! We are sorry to inform you that due to the Covid situation, sTARTUp Day will take place August 24-26 and the Kaleidoskoop finals for Autumn 2021 will take place online via Zoom on December 20. Two finalists from Kaleidoskoop Autumn 2021 will get the opportunity to pitch at sTARTUp Day in August!
Kaleidoskoop is not just the final event of the STARTER programme but an opportunity for teams to be seen and to introduce their product or service.
This year the finalists get chosen from the submitted video pitches.
Pre-selection is open to all early-stage student teams that…
- Have been developing their idea for no more than a year.
- Have not been awarded at previous Kaleidoskoops.
- At least 50% of members studying at universities, vocational or general education schools.
What are we looking at pre-selection?
- The essence of the problem
- The novelty of the solution
- Market product fit
- Progress made including MVP
- Team's competence
- Pitching skills
How to apply?
- Record a 3-minute video pitch and add it to your registration form or send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A pitch can be either in
- English or Estonian.
- Slides aren't compulsory.
- Video pitch deadline 16.12.2021 at 12:00.
Best teams will compete for awards like:
- Financial award from Tartu City Government
- Special awards from Startup Lab
- Tickets to the next sTARTUp Day
The finalists will be announced on the Startup Lab web page, Facebook and Instagram!
The event is funded by the European Social Fund.
I am aware and I give my permission to:
1. Take pictures of me at the public event.
2. Use the pictures and videos for marketing purposes in the programme communications.
3. Use my information for entrepreneurship programme Edu ja Tegu participants statistics and feedback.