Kaleidoskoop Finals at sTARTUp DaySTARTER programme ends with business and project ideas competition Kaleidoskoop. Kaleidoskoop is one of the biggest students’ business ideas competition in Estonia organized by the University of Tartu Startup Lab. 10 best teams from Kaleidoskoop pre-selection will compete in the finals at international business festival sTARTUp Day. Two best STARTER teams get to compete at STARTER pitching.
Read more about Kaleidoskoop Pre-selection round.
10 best teams will be announced at 10. December.Awards will be announced during September. Jury will be announced during January.
Requirements for participation:
- At least 50% of the team members should be students from universities, vocational or general education schools.
- All the teams have 3 minutes for a pitch.
- The teams will have 2 minutes for questions from the jury.
- A perfect pitch would include the following information: team name, description of the problem, offered a solution, potential market, competition, business model, the competence of the team.
- A pitch has to be in English.
- Up to 3 slides can be used. Send them to Andres.firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline 14th of January. Slides need to be ppt file in size 16x9 and may not contain animations (because these might not work). If more than 3 slides are sent, organizers will select 3 to put to the ppt. There is a slide with the team name for each team.