Teams who were selected:
1. Another Round - lithium battery collection and recycling system service.
2. FoodTracker - an application that helps you keep track of food expiration dates.
3. KOIT - programming learning platform for schools
4. Parcare - an application that brings together the owner of the parking space and the parker.
5. Urbanalytics - an application that allows citizens to provide the local government with real-time information about urban maintenance problems.
6. Vana Lugu - personal audio tours based on interests and hobbies for visitors to the city of Tartu, which allow visitors to discover the city at their own pace.
7. WoofMates - an application that brings together dog owners and creates an opportunity for dogs to socialize.
The preliminary round videos were evaluated by: Hanna Liis Remmelg (Tartu Science Park business incubator manager), AntsOskar Mäesalu (entrepreneur and developer, co-founder of TRIT OÜ), Taavi Tamm (entrepreneur and mentor, MyGames growth manager, PRIA service design advisor) and Piret Arusaar (program manager of the entrepreneurship education program Edu jaTegu STARTER ).
You can get more information about the upcoming competition: email@example.com