Kaleidoskoop pre-selection will take place online!
Kaleidoskoop pre-selection will take place on 10.December!. Kaleidoskoop is a student idea competition that this year takes place for the 15th time.
In the pre-selection round 5 best teams will be selected to compete in the finals at the international business festival sTARTUp Day 2021. Also up to 10 teams will be able to compete in the student competition Delta X Finals. The pre-selection takes place online via Zoom. You can follow the event on Facebook!
In the first half, starting 16.00 are the following teams:
- Ajaga sammu
In the second half, starting 18.00 are the following teams:
- Andekas tulevik
- Modernsed õpetajad
- Slurpy Shake
- Wirdos Academy
The best teams will get to compete in Kaleidoskoop finals at sTARTUp day 2021 for prizes:
- Financial award from Tartu City Government
- Special awards form sTARTUp Lab
- Tickets to Latitude59
- Tickets to the next sTARTUp Day
- The best STARTERtartu programme team will pitch at STARTER finals at sTARTUp Day
The best teams will be announced at 20.00 on sTARTUp Lab's Facebook page!
The event is funded by the European Social Fund and EIT Health.
I am aware and I give my permission to:
1. Take pictures of me at the public event.
2. Use the pictures and videos for marketing purposes in the programme communications.
3. Use my information for entrepreneurship programme Edu ja Tegu participants statistics and feedback.
University of Tartu sTARTUp Lab stops its activities!
Startup Lab, former Idealab, started in 2013 and stops its activities in December 2023.
Starter pre-incubation programme teams gained new motivation from mentors for idea development
One of the key events in the StarterTartu programme is the Mentor Feedback Carousel, where teams meet mentors from various fields to receive crucial feedback on their ideas. This year, the event took place on October 5th at Spark HUB, the center of the startup and technology community, bringing together 11 mentors and 22 teams, with a total of 100 students benefiting from the mentors' valuable insights.