Idea Storm's keynote speakers are Triin Kask and Mart Salumäe!
Idea Storm on 22nd of February is an inspirational event that brings together 22 entrepreneurs and 300 students to create and share ideas that could change the world! Now it's the right time to announce and introduce our keynote speakers!
- has seen life in Silicon Valley.
- knows the taste of failure and success.
- is the winner of Slush Seedcamp competition 2015.
- is inspiring entrepreneurship trainer and mentor.
- is a Ph.D. candidate in Economics at the University of Tartu.
- is mother of 3 children.
Nevercode started from the simple idea to help developers to build mobile apps faster and defect free. Today Nevercode’s artificial technology provides this service.
Mart Salumäe is the co-founder of Decomer Technology and he just finished STARTER programme. Mart’s trigger is his passion. How to turn your passion into a dream job and be good at pitching? He is the right person to share his experience.
- defended his Master thesis in UT on “Gelatin based bioplastic films”.
- co-founded company “Decomer Technology” in 2017
- applied to Vega (science-based ideas) fund and got accepted
- won 2 competitions at sTARTUp Day (Kaleidoskoop and STARTER pitching competitions)
- been selected to Ajujaht Top 30
Decomer Technology develops bioplastics, which is used to package honey. In hot tea water the bioprotein-based bioplastic dissolves and is not harmful to health.
Registration for Idea Storm IV. 100 Ideas that will Change the World is now open! Let's change the world together! The event is free for everyone but please make sure to register before!
The event is funded by European Social Fund.
The STARTER programme strengthens the startup mindset
sTARTUp Lab Recommends: How to Make a Good Video Pitch
Best Ideas at Kaleidoskoop aim to Improve the Environment
Green mindset is the common feature of the teams S-Kub and Sorter, winners of the 14th Kaleidoskoop business ideas competition. Both have a bigger goal of saving the planet and promoting environmentally friendly behavior.