Finalists are competing for:
- Tickets to the world's leading startup event Slush
- A monetary award from Tartu City
The seven finalists who are pitching their ideas on sTARTUp Day:
A short description of the teams:
Bankery – a fintech company, that brings together loan applicants and banks to enable private individuals to get loans faster, cheaper, and with higher probability.
Longevity – a service, aimed to help people concerned about their biological age by providing analysis of their DNA and personalized recommendations.
Shiftsy – a service that automates Estonian healthcare shift planning while taking into account employee preferences.
AudioCat - Audiocat is developing an app where video games become interactive audiobooks for the visually impaired.
Wooden Houses - is developing robot-built wooden houses to help working-class people to build stylish garden houses easily and quickly in remote locations.
Join - an application that helps users achieve their goals by supporting each other.
Urumarja Saunalaager - sauna center that promotes Estonian sauna culture.
The final takes place on the Pitching Stage at sTARTUp Day on the 26th of August at 10:15.
The event is funded by the European Social Fund.
I am aware and I give my permission to:
1. Take pictures of me at the public event.
2. Use the pictures and videos for marketing purposes in the programme communications.
3. Use my information for entrepreneurship programme Edu ja Tegu participants statistics and feedback.